
Winter in Nebraska! This is my backyard. I thought that Shelton added a great perspective to the amount of snow that took residence at my home. Notice the swing set in the back ground. It really does have swings attached to it. The best part of all this snow is I can no longer allow Shelton to be in the backyard unattended as he can just walk right over the fence towards freedom. (He never wanders too far as he doens't like the cold which makes him an indoor pooch anyhow.) This blizzard allotted us 10" of snow. Notice how you can still see the ground. Why do I live here again?

1 comment:
It looks like you might need to invest in a sweater for Sheldon. Poor guy.
We are freezing in the low 30's over night and upper 50's/low 60's throughout the day. We Californians are lucky.
Post a Comment