Monday, May 15, 2006

Almost there now...

Happy Mother's Day to me...
The present I received was one that I earned. I worked for it, I sweated for it, and studied for it. I am happy to announce that I passed my Motorcycle training class. The class began on Friday and ended yesterday after a total of 15 hours riding time and 5 hours book time. I passed the written test with a 96% adn the written with a 92%. Not too bad I think. I am so proud of myself and extremely happy that I can ride MY own bike now almost legally. I am going to go this afternoon to get the appropriate endorsement on my license so that I will be able to ride totally legally. What better way to ride then being trained and legal!

1 comment:

xicanista said...

I'm still waiting for you to surprise me at my front door. Vegas, anyone?...Or a better idea, we rent motorcycles en Espana so we can look cool as we sit in front of la biblioteca ;-)

(I'm going to have to start a motorcyle fund...I'm just too jealous of you not to have one!!)