Friday, July 30, 2010
Memories
Going thru some stuff and cleaning out my head. I came across some letters from an old friend. I took the time to read thru them and wondered why I hadn't thrown them away a very very long time ago...they are from another life time and intended for someone who I no longer am. Some are cheerful and romantic and others tell of sadness and longing. One is hurtful and I remember it making me cry. Along with these letters there was a calendar. I had forgotten that I wrote EVERYTHING down. It tells of an important first date, August 13 and we went to see the Lion King. It tells of losing a friend. WOW - the emotions these memories brought forward shocked me. I officially know the date of when I opened my first checking account and the date I first drove on the highway. These are some of the milestones of my life and are part of who I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment