Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dear Friend,

You came to me in my dreams last night. What does this mean exactly? I don't know. You looked great. Exactly how I remember you, only more mature in the face and had shorter hair. We were in a room with a few other people who I didn't know. I saw you and kept doing whatever it was that I was doing. Apparently I had caught your attention as you spoke to me in a way people who are familiar with each other do. However at this time I can't remember what you said. I answered back and that was that. I woke up in with my mind in questioning wonderment. What are your thoughts on this?
I think of you often and wonder why.

I loved you with my heart and soul and I suppose when I love...I love forever.

Someday I suppose I should say goodbye with my heart.

Someday...

No comments: