Saturday, June 11, 2011

I sit here sometimes just sitting. Allowing my thoughts to wonder where they might. Today I am trying to remember any interesting new tidbits I have learned recently. There is this person I am aware of living somewhat near me and possibly in a nearby town or place that has been recently diagnosed with a terminal disease. This person has a child. This makes me sad. I hurt for this person. What will become of the child left behind? Who will love the child? Who will care for the child? Anyway - this situation hits home pretty hard for me. I remember... a lot and want to forget...a lot. I have pushed it, cast it aside and driven it from my thoughts. It lives alone now in a dark recessive corner. Rarely does it see the light of day. I am ok with this. I have to survive somehow

No comments: