The connection was there before you knew I existed
The bond is strong
You couldn't have resisted
My smile
My laugh
I make you feel at ease
You want to be good
You want to please
Afraid of the shadows
Looming large though
You try to run
Say you just don't know
Tell me your secrets Shadow Man
I say
I don't frighten easy
You won't push me away
Can I keep your secrets?
I assure you I can
The trees begin to whisper
Saying crazy things
They speak a different language
I don't understand
Man of mystery behind the curtain
You need to repent
Of this I am certain
We'll go together
Wipe our slate clean
Confess to me
I confess to you
Trees whispers growing louder
Clouds begin to roll
Shadow man of mystery
I think you stole my soul
I think I gave it away last night
and then again today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment