I've done this before. Am doing it now, again.
Scenes flash before my eyes. I remember it from a dream.
This scares me. I don't want to relive this.
I want something new. I need something new.
Can we change our destinies? Make ourselves into something new?
In my next life I am going to be a Broadway dancer.
Or an activist for equality. Or maybe even a pot smoking hippie.
A rose with a gypsy soul. A singer with a rebel heart.
The possibilities are endless. One thing I know for certain, I am going to
live to make myself happy. I am tired of living for everyone one. I am tired of creating happiness for other while letting my own die.
I have effectively been trained to put myself last and in essence have killed all hopes and dreams. I do not know what I want. I do not know what to dream. I can't even tell you what my favorite soup is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment