Friday, January 27, 2017
"legit way - prob not" - I was meandering through my day mentally chewing on those words. Several thoughts ran through my mind. Some stayed around and camped out a bit while others just ran off to play with other thoughts somewhere else. One of the stray ones that kept returning was - Do we even have anything in common to bond us aside from our history? How would that work exactly? Of course we could offer each other unconditional support and maintain open communication. I believe we were lacking in these things when we younger. I know I did not have the skills needed to communicate. I wonder how that would be different today? Sometimes I wonder if we continue to exist on different planes. I can't seem to keep up with the times. I like being low key and introverted. I love staying home and only going out occasionally. Of course, this may be because of where I live and there is no where to go. Anyway, these thoughts led me to the relationship I am currently in. I digested the thoughts of my day while continuing to keep up with my tasks attempting to not be too terribly distracted. Plus, I finished a really good read on my lunch, a real tearjerker. I compare the foundation of what I have now to what we had then. I scrutinize the details of things I already know. I analyze truths I do not want to and will not admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment